Update: tour schedule now final.
Singing sensation David Archuleta announces his much-anticipated MY KIND OF CHRISTMAS Tour for the winter of 2011:
The tour kicks off in Westbury, NY on December 1, and concludes in Beaver Creek, CO on December 21.
David’s MY KIND OF CHRISTMAS Tour will feature epic orchestral arrangements of both traditional holiday and familiar classics, as well as an assortment of David’s own, melodic pop favorites. The tour promises to showcase more of David’s unique musicality and vocal prowess that his fans have come to love.
David has also partnered with VIP Nation to offer VIP Packages on his upcoming tour, including meet & greets and exclusive merchandise. All details can be found in the VIP announcement post.
Confirmed dates for the MY KIND OF CHRISTMAS Tour are:
- Dec 1 Westbury, NY; Theatre at Westbury
- Dec 2 New York, NY; Irving Plaza
- Dec 3 Verona, NY; Turning Stone Resort & Casino
- Dec 4 Stroudsburg, PA; Sherman Theater
- Dec 8 Boise, ID; Knitting Factory
- Dec 9 Blackfoot, ID; Blackfoot Performing Arts Center
- Dec 10 Cedar City, UT; Heritage Center Theater
- Dec 13 Santa Rosa, CA; Wells Fargo Center For The Arts
- Dec 14 Los Angeles, CA; Club Nokia
- Dec 16 Ventura, CA; Majestic Ventura Theater
- Dec 17 Anaheim, CA; City National Grove of Anaheim
- Dec 19 Salt Lake City, UT; Abravanel Hall
- Dec 21 Beaver Creek, CO; Vilar Performing Arts Center
For venue links and ticket information please see our US Tour Page.
Archuleta released a critically acclaimed self-titled debut album in 2008. The Murray, Utah native soared to #2 on the Billboard charts, buoyed by his smash single “Crush.” The successful debut was followed up by Christmas from the Heart (2009), and The Other Side of Down (2010).
Most recently David is featured on The Mormon Tabernacle Choir’s holiday album Glad Christmas Tidings (released on September 6, 2011).
The 12-track album includes live recordings from the Choir’s 2010 Christmas concert from Temple Square, a musical spectacle that was seen by more than 80,000 concertgoers last year. The accompanying PBS special, featuring Archuleta and the Choir is scheduled to air across the country this December.