Effective on July 4th, 2011
This privacy statement describes how DavidArchuleta.com (references to “David Archuleta”, “this website” or “our website” shall also be deemed to be references to DavidArchuleta.com) collects the personal information you provide on our website and how DavidArchuleta.com, agents, subsidiaries, trusted partners and affiliates acting on our behalf uses personal information collected on our website. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact us at contact@DavidArchuleta.com. A contact address for physical mail is also listed below.
Collection and Use | Information Sharing | Tracking Technologies | Security | Additional Info | Contact Info Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you
* Contact Information such as name, email address, birthdate, mailing address, ZIP/Postcal code, country, phone number,
* Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
* Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to
* Administer your account
* Send you a newsletter
* Send you marketing communications
* Respond to your questions and concerns
* Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
* Conduct research and analysis
* Fulfill your order
* Send you an order confirmation
* Send you requested product or service information
* Send product updates or warranty information
* Respond to customer service requests
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at newsletter@DavidArchuleta.com.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
We obtain address information about you from third party sources, such as the US Postal Service, to verify your address so we can properly ship your order to you and to prevent fraud.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
* as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
* when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
* if DavidArchuleta.com is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
* to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Links to Other websites
Our site includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of DavidArchuleta.com. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at contact@DavidArchuleta.com
Additional Policy Information
Our website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Children – We do not attempt to collect any personal information from those under the age of 13. If you feel that we have unknowingly collected information from someone under the age of 13, please contact us immediately and this information will be removed.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at contact@DavidArchuleta.com.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
c/o PO Box 4297
Apopka, FL 32704
You can also contact us, using the form below: